Your Local Real Estate Connection
I take my business very seriously, but I don't take myself too seriously! I am light-hearted and fun-loving, but thorough and dependable. I would love to work with you!
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Why You Should Be Excited About the Housing Market
Al Yrrizarry March 16th, 2016 My son, who was exploring the possibility of relocating from the West coast with his family to Scottsdale, enlisted me to search for a home that would also be suitable for entertainment of his clients. Mrs. Peterman was highly recommended and I contacted her. She agreed to meet with me on very short notice. I gave and explained the …
-Al Yrrizarry, Client
- I would recommend Janie in a heartbeat!!
-Susie Q, Client
We would like you to know how pleased we were to have Janie Peterman represent us in our recent real estate purchase in Scottsdale! She was very helpful throughout the whole process as we searched for the "perfect" house. She was very prompt on making our offer on the property. We know her promptness allowed us to be the first offer on a new listing which ensured that we …
-Dennis and Yvonne Rickertsen, Client
Janie Peterman is a skilled, focused, and dedicated real estate agent. As your representative, she uses all manner of informational, technical, and personal resources to make sure your interests and concerns are satisfied. Janie is fiscally astute. She demonstrates a genuine determination to protect her client's assets and investment. Janie's encyclopedic knowledge of …
-Dr. Sandra Vaughan, Client
- Ms Peterman was both professional, personable and responsive in all our dealings. She was available any time we needed her and she succeded at all times in keeping the needs of both buyer and selle d in mind.
-John O, Client